We will be serving a hearty dayboard for all attendees. A fabulous feast will be served in the evening. Because we've expanded the size of the feast to accommodate the large number of pre-registrations and due to a change in the way the site is willing to arrange the hall, we unfortunately won't have room for much, if any off-board seating.
Lady Richenza is the head cook for the feast.
Lady Safiya Shirazi is the dayboard cook.
- Assorted Breads with Dips
- Eggplant Puree (Egypt, 13th C)
- Chickpea Puree with Cinnamon and Ginger (Egypt, 13th C)
- Mujabbana in the Toledo Style (dumplings filled with cheese and cilantro with a honey and butter sauce; ibn Razin, 13th C, Andalusia)
- Leeks and Carrots with Sesame Sauce (Egypt, 13th C)
- Fava Beans in a Sour Sauce with Hazelnuts (Egypt, 13th C)
- Assorted Desserts
- Menestra d'herbette (herb soup)
- Héricot de mouton (stew made with lamb or beef)
- Chicken Barida
- Kale with Bacon
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Apple Fritters with Almond Milk
- Pommes d'Orees (pork meatballs)
- Tarte de Brye (cheese tart)
Full ingredient lists will be available on-site for both menus